- Company Name:
- enter:new media
- Position Type:
- 5 - 7
Responsible for driving sales of social and marketing services to new and named accounts. Active development and closing of sales opportunities to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Develop prospective client sales from initial contact to sale through a consultative approach.
- Build client pipeline by active prospecting of new target accounts gained through targeted efforts and follow-up on company generated opportunities.
- Drive new prospects to sale by addressing needs and positioning marketing services & solutions.
- Create strategic proposals, marketing materials and PPT presentations.
- Close sales to meet set goals and drive new sales activity in named accounts.
- Support business development function through project ownership and task based activities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to drive consultative sales cycles to close.
- Marketing sales experience, with knowledge of Social Media and the Fashion & Retail industry a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to go above and beyond with an unwavering work ethic.
- Analytical as well as creative.
- Ability to organize and execute.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years sales experience required, preferably with social media marketing sales experience in the Fashion/Retail industry.
About enter:new media:
enter:new media (ENM) is a leading NYC-based social media agency focused on growing, activating, and optimizing social media communities for entertainment, fashion, and retail brands. Unlike other agencies offering social media services, ENM was designed from the ground up to deliver end-to-end social media capabilities encompassing Strategy, Outreach, Content, Analytics, Marketing, and Media. We take pride in our positive and entrepreneurial culture with a fun team of hard-working professionals. Individual career ambitions have a direct impact on the company’s success, and a true impact on the clients’ businesses we serve.
Interesting Projects, Cool Atmosphere, Awesome Staff!
- Offical/unofficial bar outings, concerts, happy hours, and lunches as a team
- Office DJ/constant music
- Holiday parties
- Ugly holiday sweater day
- Aardvark day
- Superglue day (yes, we celebrate this holiday)
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Subject Line: “New Business Development Manager”